Saturday, March 05, 2005

Trackbacks.

After a little bit of tinkering, I have enable trackbacks via HaloScan. This required me to figure out some of the code that blogspot provides. I consider this quite an accomplishment for someone whose only web programming experience consists of some limited exposure to HTML.

I also managed to keep my blogger comments section and only use the HaloScan trackbacks (HaloScan tried giving me a second comments section, but I got rid of it). I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do this, but I didn't want to lose the few comments I had, and I didn't want two different comments sections. Hooray for me.

It's now back to work analyzing data for presentations at the Northeast Ecology and Evolution Conference and the Fly Meetings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home